ER-800 4G Wireless Router
|ER-800 Brief Introduction|
ER-800 is a high speed 4G router. It works in TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE network, can access internet and transfer video and data with high speed. The maximum uplink speed of data transfer can reach 50Mbps, and downlink speed can reach 100Mbps.
At the same time, ER-800 can work in WCDMA/EVDO or GPRS/EDGE/GSM/CDMA network, and supports auto switch between different networks. For example, when there is no 4G signal or SIM card does not support 4G, ER-800 can automatically switch to 3G/2G network.
ER-800 has WAN as well; when there is cable network on the spot, ER-800 can be configured to use WAN interface to access internet via cable network, this greatly improves the facility of project deployment.
ER-800 has extended the number of Ethernet interfaces to four, thus allows at most four PCs to connect with it via Ethernet cable. Customers do not have to deploy additional hub or multiple wireless communication devices because multiple PCs need to access Internet at the spot.
ER-800 has WIFI functionality as well, and supports 802.11b/g/n protocol. The highest speed can be 150Mbps. Either mobile phones, PCs or other devices that has WIFI functionality, can bind ER-800’s WIFI access point and share Internet access via ER-800. This greatly extends the number of devices that can connect with ER-800 at the same time. Meanwhile, with ER-800’s WIFI and extended Ethernet interfaces, customers can build a small local area network, and all devices that connect to ER-800 via WIFI or physical Ethernet cable are in the same local area network, and can communicate each other freely.
ER-800 has both Ethernet and serial interfaces. While it transfers video with Ethernet interface, it can also transfer data with serial interface from other devices at the spot. Customers do not have to deploy multiple wireless communication devices because of multiple interfaces on the devices at the spot.
ER-800 has built-in WEB configuration interface, and is easy to use. ER-800 supports static routing, DMZ host, port forwarding and VPN, and has performance tuning function for high speed wireless applications as well. It can work stably and reliably in unattended environment.
ER-800 can connect quickly with web camera, video server, PLC and IPC, and transfer data from the customer device that connects with ER-800 to a host in the internet, so as to transfer data remotely and transparently. ER-800 can be widely used in industries such as banking, road transportation, power system, environment protection and industrial controlling.
ER-800 working mechanism
PC connects to one of ER-800’s Ethernet interfaces via a cross cable. After power on it dials via 4G wireless network (or: connects with WAN cable network) and connect to the internet, then PCs can share the internet via ER-800, and access the application server. At the same time, using ER-800’s WIFI functionality, PCs (or other devices that support WIFI) can connect to ER-800’s WIFI access point, instead of connecting with Ethernet cable, to share the Internet access. Meanwhile, ER-800 can be used to build remote virtual LAN with Virhub or VPN, monitor video remotely, and publish programs remotely on LED color screens, etc.
ER-800 dimension with shell
. Power Supply: +12 ~ +36V wide range of voltage input
· Power Connector: round hole(inner+,outer-), and wire connector
· Max Current: 900mA@+12V DC
· Standby Current: 300mA@+12V DC
· Data Interface: 4 LANs, 1 WAN/LAN and 1 RS232 user serial port
· Memory: RAM 64M FLASH 4M
TDD-LTE Band 38/39/40/41
FDD-LTE Band 1/3/5
TD-SCDMA Band 34/39
DC-HSPA+ Band 1/5
HSPA+ Band 1/5
UMTS Band 1/5
CDMA 1x/EVDO 800MHz
WIFI IEEE 802.11n/g/b: 2.4GHz
· Temperature: -30oC ~ +70oC
· Humidity: 95%@+40oC
· Dimension: 165*108*33mm
·Support DHCP server
·Support DNS Proxy
·Support port forwarding
·Support DMZ host(IP address mapping)
·Support dynamic domain auto-registration
·Support configuring static route table
·Support real-time speed display of wireless network
·Support network mode display(4G/3G/2G)
·Support auto switch of network mode
·Support configuring with telnet and web interface
·Support flow control per month, and hours per month for internet access
·Support flow wakeup, phone wakeup and SMS wakeup
ETung 4G router takes the leading role in the industry not only from hardware industrialization, design rationality, software convenience and usage flexibility, but also from its reliability. Its technical advantages are easy to see:
· Support 4G TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE and 3G/2G network modes;
· Support network mode auto adaption;
· Support dynamic domain auto-registration, domain resolving software is not needed;
· Support Telnet and web configuration;
· Support four (+1 WAN/LAN)RJ45 Ethernet interfaces, at most five devices can connect with it via Ethernet cable;
· Support WAN, and offers cable network access to Internet;
· Support WIFI access point, devices supporting WIFI can connect with it quickly to build a small LAN;
· Support VPN to build virtual LAN, and simply change fixed line to wireless line;
· Support serial port DTU function, Ethernet and serial interfaces can be used at the same time, and then video monitoring and data transfer can be done with the same router;
· Support configuring 4G router remotely via SMS and from server side;
· Support soft and hard watch dog, keep alive all the time;
· Support APN name auto adaption, adaptive universally with default configuration;
· Support LBS location function to check device location at any time;
· Support "eYun" platform, server building not needed and plug-and-play.
Access Internet via 4G network
Access Internet via cable/WIFI network
Use ER-800 Ethernet and serial interfaces at the same time
Implement virtual LAN via ER-800’s Virhub functionality
Use ER-800 to access LAN remotely via VPN
Industrial-grade 4G/3G/2G High-speed Plug&Play